January 03, 2011

So many ideas and not enough time

I have so many marketing and product ideas but it takes so much time to put into it. I don't know how or where I will find the time.

Social networking is time consuming and there are so many people doing it these days that I wonder if anyone actually looks any more at any of the tweets or blogs.

I have a full time career and a family at home and it's hard to juggle all of this.

I am almost looking for someone to handle the marketing for me but who wants to pay out a ton of money when the shops I have aren't really to make a huge income off of?

I am looking for ideas. I want to hear what other sellers have to say and what has worked for them.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I don't have the answers for you, but may I just say Amen. I've been thinking the same things.

    ReplyDelete